Life @ AIM - K


I Want you for AIM !!


Hi to all,

I need Admins from each batch. In other words a representative from each batch. Admins can help us maintain the Alumni map -

http://www.idealwebtools.com/nimc/alumni/ .

If the alumni map is updated our system will be able to choose the dense zones for zonal groups.

I will give our admins all possible powers. This forum is for all of us and should be controlled by representatives. This will allow the admins to send group wise emails. When I was away for vacation, all the admins did fabulous job with administration. I think much well than what I could have done. Let’s follow the right path then, why to restrict the powers to only few.

So please volunteer, please mail me at ajiissac@gmail.com

Thanks,
Aji
Picture Designed By- Rajesh Rana


Search

Join AIMK Google Group


Or' Click here to rock n roll



AIM's MBA Alumni

AIM Links

MBA Bloggers

IIT Bloggers



ConneXionz







    XML
    eXTReMe Tracker