Life @ AIM - K


Farewell

Damn,

Farewell bhi chala gaya. That was the time hurdle I had set when I would start studying for my exams, lekin nahi !

The farewell was nice with the special touch of all the juniors dressed in a code. Very impressive.
This semester I don think people are in that great a mood to sctually slog and struggle. Ho jayega !

It is early morning right now and its not that I am an early riser, I havent slept. Been on the net and watched 4 movies all night. Has been fun and 2 movies are still due. God! I wish I had ever spoken like this about my syllabus. I would have been somewhere else.

Well kids time for social message to thr youth

" Jab padna tha tab nahi pada, pahunch gaye ho AIM,
ab padai kar ke chamatkar ka intezaar
hai bahut door ka game"

Varad


Search

Join AIMK Google Group


Or' Click here to rock n roll



AIM's MBA Alumni

AIM Links

MBA Bloggers

IIT Bloggers



ConneXionz







    XML
    eXTReMe Tracker