Life @ AIM - K


My 1st Blog

Hi people,

This is the first blog that I'm posting on this site. Its been precisely 1 year since we got our freshers welcome and feel awesome about being here and lived it, lived - the AIM way.
Today i have made my own blog and the add for the thing would be...

http://varadkalia.blogspot.com/

I really feel the council here must organise a trip ouside for the MBA 8 dudes and sisters.
Rest of the goodies go long the way they all have, the sexy food at GP the chilling out at night the tea ouside and the Warden of course.

I ask the MBA 9 to get on it now and start posting , and to do so contact me on my e-mail.

Aasta La Vista

Varad Kalia


Search

Join AIMK Google Group


Or' Click here to rock n roll



AIM's MBA Alumni

AIM Links

MBA Bloggers

IIT Bloggers



ConneXionz







    XML
    eXTReMe Tracker